By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sue Maisano’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sue Maisano’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sue Maisano at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Sue Maisano’s web site are provided “as is”. Sue Maisano makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sue Maisano does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sue Maisano or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sue Maisano’s Internet site, even if Sue Maisano or a Sue Maisano authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sue Maisano’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sue Maisano does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sue Maisano may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sue Maisano does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sue Maisano has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sue Maisano of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sue Maisano’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of CT without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. No Refunds
Unless otherwise stated in writing in regards to Services offered for sale via this Website and associated websites, Sue Maisano adhere to a strict no refund policy. All payments are final. By accepting these Terms, You agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for access and use of the Services offered via this Website.
10. No Warranties
By accepting these Terms, You agree and understand that we provide information and business coaching services only and guarantee no specific results. You acknowledge that we make no promise or guarantee that You will make a certain amount of money, or any money, or that you will not lose money, as a result of using these Services or products.
Any earnings, revenue, or income statements displayed on this Website, related websites, or our related Social Activity are based on actual individual results of our clients and/or estimates as may be stated. It is not a guarantee that you will create the same results.
As with any business, Your results will vary and will be based on your personal skills, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, level of actions, and an infinite number of variables beyond Our control, including some variables that neither We nor You may have anticipated.
There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you will achieve. Each individual’s results will vary.
There are unknown risks in any business, particularly when Internet Marketing is involved where advances and changes can happen quickly. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree taht we are not liable for your success or failure.
In accepting these Terms, You acknowledge that you take full responsibiity of your own success.
In no event will We be liable to You or any party related to You for any damage, including loss of business profits or other pecuniary loss, whether under a theory of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) products liability or otherwise, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
As such the services, content and all downloadable software are distributed as an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantabilty or fitness for a particular purpose.
You hereby acknowledge that use of the services is at your own risk.
Limitations herein described shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.